Online community for our performing group members :) A little cyberspace for any nonsensical or musical shout outs and anything under the sun!!! Share your love for music!!!

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I'm SICK! Sick= feeling weak and horrible NOT thoughts that are sick the sick.
CRIES! Help me! Exams's just two days away and i'm down with this stupid FLU~ Faints. NOT BIRD FLU PLEASE~ haiyo~ anyway, 3 cheers for me! cos i'm gonna be free for 3 weekends! Cos parents flying off all these 3 weekends. BUT the sad thing is.....IT'S MY EXAM WEEK. Okay, enough said, shall continue to be "jelly-shermin" for today and tomorrow. Pray for me!! Pray that i can get well and be back to my normal self again by FRIDAY.

(ps: suddenly thought of the song, "神阿,救救我吧。。" totally decribes how helpless i am now. >.<)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home