Online community for our performing group members :) A little cyberspace for any nonsensical or musical shout outs and anything under the sun!!! Share your love for music!!!

Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Last Show~*

hey guys.. this sat's show shall be my last cos i'm gonna leave the PG for now. i'm going to miss all of u.. but don't 4get me k? it's been a fantastic year cos u guys are the best.. haven't reallie been contributing much to the PG during the past year so i sincerely apologise. so as not to drag u guys down wif my lack of contribution, i've decided to leave the PG.. also becos i'm in my final year of uni and i'm going to be kinda bz wif my final year projects and other modules.. perhaps i'll come back for auditions again after i graduate?

in the meantime i'll come back to visit u guys often, so don't 4get me k? haha. all the best for all future performances and do inform me of any supper gatherings or shows so i can go and support ya??? *^o^*

whoever else joining superband/superstar etc in the future let me know so i can go support too! jia you to those taking part in competitions!! JIA YOU JIA YOU!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home